How to bridge any token to the Telos EVM using Multichain
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Multichain is a cross-chain router protocol - an infrastructure for multi-chain ecosystem.
Using Multichain you can bridge any supported token to the Telos EVM and back. Let's check here with bridging of USDT from the Ethereum (ERC-20) to the Telos EVM and back, as an example:
1. Login to your MetaMask wallet and switch it on to Ethereum Mainnet
2. Go to MultiChain Router: https://app.multichain.org/#/router
3. Under 'From' select USDT on Ethereum mainnet
4. Under 'To' select USDT on Telos mainnet
5. Set required amount to transfer
6. Approve USDT, if required and then Swap it
7. Sign the transaction under your MetaMask wallet.
1b. You can also transfer USDT back from Telos Network to Ethereum or any other USDT supported networks
2b. Select Telos Network under MetaMask
3b. Under 'From' select USDT on Telos mainnet
4b. Under 'To' select USDT on Ethereum mainnet (or other required)
5b. Set required amount to transfer
6b. Approve USDT, if required and then Swap it
7b. Sign the transaction under your MetaMask wallet