Withdrawing TLOS from tEVM address
Withdrawing funds from your associated tEVM address and transferring it to your Telos account
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of ContentsMethod 1: Telos WalletMethod 2: Direct withdrawal on Gate.ioMethod 3: Direct withdrawal on KuCoin
Withdrawing funds from your associated tEVM address and transferring it to your Telos account is very simple.
Method 1: Telos Wallet
- Go to your Telos Wallet
- Sign in using your wallet/signer. Recommended: Anchor
- Select 'EVM >>>'
- A Withdraw window should open
- Entre the amount of TLOS you would like to withdraw
- Click 'Withdraw'
Method 2: Direct withdrawal on Gate.io
Method 3: Direct withdrawal on KuCoin
- Go to KuCoin.com, then click Asset (wallet icon) on the upper right corner of the header / lower right corner on mobile
- Click Withdraw and select a coin.
- Select Telos Native
- Add eosio.evm in the address, in the memo you add your evm address.
- Input the amount you wish to withdraw
- Click confirm to proceed.
- Important Note: you can only withdraw from your KuCoin Main Account, so make sure to transfer your funds to the Main Account before attempting any withdrawal.
- The security verification window will pop up. Fill in the trading password, verification code, and the 2FA code to submit the withdrawal request. If you cannot fill in any of the passwords or codes, please refer to the following links for further assistance.
Read more on KuCoin's support site.
For detailed guidance, refer to How To Transfer Assets Among Different Accounts
Customer support article written by Yknot Blockchain Solutions