How to deposit TLOS on the Telos EVM
This article describes the primary methods used to bridge TLOS. You will need a TLOS account.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of ContentsMethod 1: Telos WalletMethod 2: Gate.ioMethod 3: pNetworkMethod 4: KuCoinMethod 5: Multichain
The tEVM uses native TLOS to pay for gas, which requires that you have TLOS on your EVM account to do transactions. To deposit TLOS to your EVM address, you need to transfer it from a Telos native account. TLOS can be purchased on the web-wallet or through one of the official portals listed on telos.net.
This article describes the primary methods used to bridge TLOS. You will need a TLOS account. If you don’t have a Telos account, follow these simple steps.
There are 5 primary methods to deposit TLOS on the tEVM:
- Using the Telos Wallet
- Direct Withdrawal - Gate.io
- Transfer from Ethereum or BSC - pNetwork Bridge
- Using a Centralized Exchange (CEX) - Kucoin
- Sending TLOS to EVM using Multichain Bridge
Method 1: Telos Wallet
Depositing TLOS from telos native account
After acquiring TLOS, you can send it to your EVM address using the Telos Wallet, which you can also use to send to other EVM addresses such as Metamask. Make sure you have added the Telos EVM network to your Metamask.1. Log in to the Telos Wallet
2. Click on the deposit to EVM button (as shown below).
3. Enter the amount of TLOS you wish to deposit.
4. Click 'Deposit' and sign the transaction.
5. Voilà! You should now see your new EVM balance.
Method 2: Gate.io
Direct deposit on Gate.io
If you currently have TLOS on Gate.io, you can deposit it to your EVM address.
Method 3: pNetwork
Tranfer TLOS on Ethereum and BSC directly to Telos EVM using pNetwork
pNetwork now supports Telos EVM. This means you can move your TLOS tokens on Ethereum and BSC directly to Telos EVM using pNetwork bridge.
- To transfer TLOS on Ethereum, go to: https://dapp.ptokens.io/swap?asset=tlos&from=eth&to=telos
- To transfer TLOS from BSC, go to: https://dapp.ptokens.io/swap?asset=tlos&from=bsc&to=telos
- Connect your wallets: Ethereum or BSC
- Set amount of TLOS you want to transfer. Minimum amount is 100.
- Under ‘To’ section in the field ‘to address’ please add your Telos EVM address
- Select: Receive on a tEVM (Telos EVM) compatible address
- Click ‘Swap’