- no front-running,
- faster transaction speeds,
- and low transaction fees.
Creating a tEVM address
Creating a tEVM address is simple. A tEVM address links your native Telos account to a newly generated EVM address. This address is unique to your Telos account. TLOS on the tEVM can be deposited and withdrawn from this tEVM address.
- Go to the Telos web-wallet and log in with your Telos account.
- Click 'Send'
- Choose the amount you would like to send to EVM
- Select tEVM as your desired network
- Click 'Generate EVM address'
- You should now see your unique EVM address linked to your Telos account.
To add a chain to Metamask:
- Connect your wallet
- Click "Add To Metamask"